Desman123's profile

Wed, Aug 30, 2017 3:00 AM

NO emailed Receipt or Order confirmation

I ordered a phone yesterday morning and I got the receipt online but it went away and won't come back for some reason. I haven't received an email confirmation about the phone I bought and I don't have a tracking number for the order.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

905 Messages

3 y ago

@Michaelsanchez, your receipts is the order confirmation and you can also used your credit card statement.

4 Messages

3 y ago

So when I revive the package the receipt was supposed to be there?

4 Messages

3 y ago

Yea I understand but apple told me that they need a receipt that mentions the serial number, IMEI, or the ICCID of the iPhone so they know that I purchase that exact phone. So I don’t know what to do

Boost Care

• 

879 Messages

3 y ago

Hi @Michaelsanchez If you are trying to unlock a Boost Mobile device, you may send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to investigate about it. - E.J.

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

3 y ago

We can work with the unlocking of the phone if it qualifies. For that, we need the phone number and PIN, even if the phone is not activated anymore. Please, make it a private message.

4 Messages

3 y ago

But since the iPhone is locked I decided to connect another phone for now instead of the iPhone. So do I still send you the phone number and pin?